How to Create, Customize, and Brand a Course Certificate
With ProProfs Training Maker you can create a course certificate from scratch by uploading your design or choose one from our library of professionally designed certificates. You can further customize a certificate by adding your company logo, signature, participant name, etc.
Benefits of a course certificate:
- Reward your learners on course completion
- Meet compliance requirements
- Instill a sense of achievement
- Motivate your learners to do better
Here’s an example of a course certificate:
To create, customize, and brand a course certificate:
Step 1. Go to course Settings >> General.
Step 2. Scroll down to the Presentation section and follow the instructions as shown in the screenshot below:
1. Enable Customize Completion Page.
2. Enable Show certificate.
3. Open the certificate template for editing.
Step 3. On the certificate customization screen, follow the instructions shown in the screenshot:
1. Select a certificate template from our library, or upload your own certificate, or you can even Google for more designs.
2. Now, click Customize This Certificate to enable changes.
Step 4. The screenshot below shows all the customization settings.
1. Drag and drop the required placeholders over the certificate. Don’t worry about the values as yet. Values, such as the learner’s name, the course title, etc., will automatically appear when the certificate is generated.
2. Enter static text and place it anywhere on the certificate.
3. Formatting options for the placeholder text.
4. Switch between certificate templates.
5. Save & Done when you’ve customized the certificate to your requirements. Your customized certificate is ready.