How to Prevent Learners From Skipping Course Pages
To ensure that your learners completely understand your course and there are no knowledge gaps, you can prevent them from skipping pages and enforce a minimum time required on each page.
Benefits of preventing learners from skipping course content:
- Train without worrying about knowledge gaps
- Meet compliance requirements
- Ensure quality of learning
To prevent learners from skipping a course page:
Step 1. Go to ‘Advanced’ course settings and customize the following settings as instructed in the screenshot below.
1. Disable the option ‘Allow Skipping Pages.’
2. Enable the option ‘Require Min. time on page.’
3. Then, click ‘Manage Time.’
Step 2. Assign a minimum time that learners must spend on each page and click Save.
Step 3. Click Save to ensure all your changes are implemented.