How to Mark a Course Private
Private courses are hidden from the public view. You can share them with specific individuals and groups depending on who you want to take your course. Also, private courses do not list on the Google search.
Benefits of making a course private:
- Enlist specific individuals, groups, and allow them access using their username/password
- Enable access by sharing the course link and a password
Step 1: From your ProProfs Training Maker dashboard, go to a course's Settings >> Security. Then, you can do the following:
- Switch the Security Setting to Private. You can then choose how to share the course.
- Private access for selected users and groups using their username/password. Click Manage Users to select users/groups for this particular private course.
- Share the course link and a unique password with the users/groups you want to take this particular course.
Once done, save.