How to Manage Registration of Learners in a Classroom
With ProProfs, you can manage the registration of learners in the following ways:
- Add learners manually to a classroom: With ProProfs, instructors can easily add new learners to the classroom using their emails addresses or IDs (usernames).
- Bulk upload an excel sheet of learners: Instructors can bulk upload details of users to the classroom and create hundreds of user accounts in a single step.
- Learners self-enroll to default groups: Instructors can allow learners to self-register to a particular quiz, course or group and save time and effort.
- Learners self-enroll to a specific group using join code: Instructors can allow learners to self-register to default group(s) to save time and effort.
- Self-enrollment via Google sign in: Instructors can also allow learners to self-register in a classroom via Google sign in. Users can use their own Gmail account to register for the classroom. Once authenticated, your end users will be part of the classroom.